Hoot Family

Friday, September 30, 2011

Blogtober -- my annual attempt

Ok, We all know I am not going to post a new post every day in October. In fact, I will probably make it to the end of the long weekend and give up. Or IF I make it past Monday it will become boring and you all will stop reading after Monday. But hey, I am going to give it a go anyway.

I was just about to clear my camera's card so I could head out and take photos of who knows what and was checking what was on there before deleting a heap of work photos which I no longer need. Jess had used my camera last weekend to play with, and it turns out she was trying to be kinda artsy. I will not pass judgment, what do I know anyway, but I have to ask why she needed to take photos of a strawberry? But again, what do I know?

Strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment